PoweRoll 2 by Top-O-Matic electric cigarette machine is another new product in the brand line. It is a great option for those looking for a reliable device to make nicely packed cigarettes in a quick and efficient way. The device with its white, smooth, and stylish design looks quite different than the original model. PoweRoll 2 cigarette machine is an electric tabletop injector that will allow you to make cigarettes in no time.
Size & Materials
The PoweRoll 2 electric cigarette rolling machine has dimensions of 6.5 x 5.75 x 3.75 inches, so it is pretty compact. The chamber of the device comes with a guard that protects tobacco from falling off, which makes the entire process more accurate. There are both metal and plastic parts used in the PoweRoll 2 electric cigarette machine. There is also a removable core that you need to plug into your home outlet to start using the device. The machine comes with all the tools necessary for cleaning. There is the lever on the back of the machine that you can use for adjusting cigarettes size in no time.
Number of Cigarettes It Can Make
It is suitable for making both 84 mm (king size) and 100 mm cigarettes with just one touch. All you have to do is to press the button after loading tobacco and attaching a filter tube to the PoweRoll 2 by Top O Matic. It takes just a few minutes to make the full pack of smokes.
How It Works
PoweRoll 2 is an injector, which means that it evenly fills the earlier attached to the device cigarette tubes. The tubes are filled using so-called “spoon” driven injection, which allows obtaining consistently burning smokes.
The following are the main features of the Top O Matic PoweRoll 2:
- The cord that can be easily removed;
- A jam indicator;
- Tools for cleaning;
- Spoon Fed Injection;
- 120V AC Adapter;
- Cigarette Size Lever.
User Guide: Maintenance, Care, Handling, Operating
How to roll a cigarette with the PoweRoll 2 Electric Cigarette Machine?
1. Plug in machine and turn on the power switch.
2. Slide the open end of the cigarette tube onto the nozzle.
3. Open Chamber Guard.
4. Poweroll 2 is set to make King size cigarettes by default. To make 100mm, slide the cigarette size lever at the rear of the machine all the way out.
5. Fill the corners first, deposit tobacco evenly in the Tobacco Chamber.
6. Use Tamper to pack tobacco down evenly.
7. Clear top of machine of loose tobacco then close the Chamber Guard. Press AND release Chamber Guard over start button to activate injector.
How to clean the PoweRoll 2 cigarette machine?
1. After removing tube from nozzle, open Chamber Guard, then turn the Power Switch off.
2. Use the supplied Cleaning Rod and Nozzle Brush to remove all tobacco from Tobacco Chamber.
3. Turn the Power Switch on and close the Chamber Guard.
4. Keeping fingers and hands AWAY FROM NOZZLE OPENING, press and release the Chamber Guard to activate injector and ensure successful removal a jam. The machine is now ready for use.
How to fix Poweroll 2 when it is jamming?
JAMMING: This could be a few different reasons:
1. Tobacco could be pipe tobacco, too wet, dry or fine.
- The machine is not made for pipe tobacco which is too wet and dense of a tobacco for our machines and it will cause jamming, parts bending, breaking, not filling tubes, the motor to burn out, etc.
- If the tobacco is too wet, you can dry out your tobacco by letting it sit out a little at a time (as much as you will use in one sitting) to dry it. Only do this for ½ hour to 1 hour at a time, any time beyond that could cause your tobacco to be too dry.
- If it is too dry, try taking a wedge of an apple, the peel of an orange, or a damp paper towel and putting it in with the tobacco to moisten it.
- If your tobacco is too fine, you need to buy another bag and mix it with that. Make sure to keep mixing your tobacco throughout its use, this helps keep the fine stuff from falling to the bottom so that all you end up with is fine tobacco.
2. The injector could be bent or narrowed. If this is the case the only thing that can be done is to have the machine replaced.
What is the cleaning compartment cover for?
The cleaning compartment cover is so you can clear out the tobacco that falls down into the machine while using the machine. This should be taken off after every use. Cleaning the tobacco out of the machine will help to keep the motor from burning out and parts from breaking. While the cover is off the machine all you would need to do is gently tip the machine back and forth and the tobacco will fall out of the bottom of the machine.
Submit your review
I love mine… would not go to any others. Had friends try the powermatic II and this by far and away is better and easier
machine works better than others i have used, found a bit cheaper somewhere else but still a great machine, requires less steps on your part,been using about 3 months now occasionally jambs with moist tobacco but they all do
Best electric machine I’ve used. Makes both kings and 100s. Been using before a top matic T2 before I got to power roll 2. Make a carton faster and easier, wish I would have got sooner. Well worth the price.
I love this machine it packs my smokes the way I like them they don’t fall apart it’s the best one so far the powermatix didn’t last long and you can’t get them to stay together the tobacco falls out the end and after a month of use the machine makes a growling sounds well I’m happy with power roll 2 so far it’s the best one by me
I own both the Powermatic II+ and the Poweroll 2. They are both great machines but I prefer the Poweroll 2. It jams less and is easier to use. I put a review up on YT, Powermatic II+ vs. Poweroll 2, check it out.
I absolutely love this machine. It took me some time to get used to it, but now I can’t live without it. I literally wore my first one out and just received my second. This after making on average 4 packs of 100’s a day for about 2 years.
You have to get to know this machine. One thing I did right away was to take the little plastic plate off the bottom so the tobacco could easily fall out, and I gently shake it after each use to get out what I can.
The other big lesson with this machine was to NOT OVERFILL. Fill the ends of the slot and then the center. Don’t pack or push in the tobacco. I had the same issue as others have mentioned about the injector getting stuck in the out position. I wasn’t willing to wait on the warranty fix, so I removed the bottom plate. I found the rod that moves along the long canal holding the tobacco, I wiggled the connecting metal slides and the injector popped back in. This stopped happening after I stopped overfilling.
This is such an easy machine to use once you get comfortable with it. It’s so fast, can easily crank out a full pack in no time. I have several electrics, but this is my favorite and don’t use the others at all any more except for backup.
this is an awesome small machine, there is a short learning curve, 2 or 3 packs for me, once I started paying attention to what I was doing !!! after that no problems!